Saturday, September 26, 2009

Presentation of the Bride traditions


Yesterday was a gorgeous day at the beach. This picture is at Pines Park in Dana Point - full ocean view location on the cliff. This is the Princess in the Park Package - beautiful! My bride had her real father walk her from the sidewalk to the beginning of the aisle where her step-father took her hand and walked her down the aisle. Another presentation of the bride is for both fathers to walk her in, one on each side. What you would decide to do depends upon what your relationship is with each father and what relationship the fathers have with each other. I had one bride tell me, "My mother is walking me down the aisle. My father doesn't deserve the honor!" I think the most beautiful presentation of the bride is when the mother and the father walk her down the aisle. If you have a question about what to do, just e-mail me. I can tell you what other brides have done or perhaps we can come up with a whole new presentation! And don't forget the groom. It is nice to have the groom presented, too! And have his parents walk him down the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment