Tuesday, September 15, 2009

personal vows







I have brides and grooms ask me what they should say in a personal statement. I say: speak from your heart. Say what is in your heart. These pictures are from my wedding on Sept. 14th. Alyssa and Isaiah are both in the U.S. Coast Guard. So of course they had to be married at the beach, loving the ocean like they do. They said I could put their personal statements on the blog and share them with all of you. Here they are:
Isaiah: Alyssa, You and only you make me complete. You are my best friend, soul mate and the love of my life. You are the most amazing mother to our baby boy Makai, and I am proud to have you as my wife. I promise to love you, care for you and stay faithful to you until the day I die. You will always be my snowflake: beautiful, unique and one-of-a-kind.
Alyssa, Isaiah, Here we are, I love you. This is the day I have dreamt about my whole life. And this is exactly how I knew I would feel. I was stressing over the minor details, but now, right now, as I stand here with you, I see that the only thing that really matters most is YOU - you, my love, and I know you will always be here with me. I believe that. You have given me love like I never knew existed. You have made me laugh at things I never saw funny before. You just have enhanced every single aspect of my life. You never cease to amaze me. You are the man of my dreams, and I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment