Sunday, July 14, 2013

WHEN A FAMILY GETS MARRIED

This past weekend, I married a family!!    This bride and groom have been together for years and this is their lovely family, 3 girls and finally, the boy!!     They finally got the marriage license and made it all legal.  I took this picture as the family walked down the aisle.   And we did the FAMILY BLENDING OF THE SANDS CEREMONY.   The bride and groom took the sand from under their feet and put it in the Keepsake Container and then each one of the children poured in their sand.  The oldest girl wanted purple so I told her that purple is the color of royalty and that they were all royal sons and daughters of God.  The second oldest girl wanted orange.  I told her that orange was the color of harmony and asked her if she was the peacemaker in the family.  Her mother quickly said,  she just likes orange!   The 3rd girl wanted pink and I told her that pink is the color of love and love is the glue that holds a family together.  And finally the boy chose red and I told him that red is the color of passion and passion is the energy of the heart.   Then I showed the Keepsake Container to all of the guests and said,  Isn't this a beautiful family and all of the guests clapped with enthusiasm.  When this couple said their vows, I could tell that the words that they said to one another were from the depths of the experiences that they had already had together as a couple.  They proclaimed their love for one another with deep love in their eyes for one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment