Friday, November 6, 2009

My New Book


Last night I spoke at the Tustin Library in Orange County about what to do while you are waiting for Mr. Right. The picture is from the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books last April.
I encouraged the single women who came to hear me speak last night to become an independent and self-sufficient woman who did not need any one in her life to be happy. "Make yourself happy!" I told them. I encourage single women to take charge of their life, to find out what their passion is, what is the purpose for their life, and then get going! I also told them if they are living with a man and they are not married, that they should change that situation. "Get out on your own and make it yourself." And stay autonomous until a man asks you to be his wife! Not a live-in girl friend!! And then we will plan your wedding together! xoxo Marcy Ann www.MrRightforme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment